Vol. 2015, 8(12)
- Anna Piszcz, Editorial foreword
- List of acronyms
- Sofia Oliveira Pais, Private Antitrust Enforcement: A New Era for Collective Redress?
- Katalin J. Cseres, Harmonising Private Enforcement of Competition Law in Central and Eastern Europe: The Effectiveness of Legal Transplants Through Consumer Collective Actions
- Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka, How to Throw the Baby out with the Bath Water. A Few Remarks on the Currently Accepted Scope of Civil Liability for Antitrust Damages
- Anna Piszcz, Piecemeal Harmonisation Through the Damages Directive? Remarks on What Received Too Little Attention in Relation to Private Enforcement of EU Competition Law
- Aleš Galič, Disclosure of Documents in Private Antitrust Enforcement Litigation
- Vlatka Butorac Malnar, Access to Documents in Antitrust Litigation – EU and Croatian Perspective
- Anna Gulińska, Collecting Evidence Through Access to Competition Authorities’ Files – Interplay or Potential Conflicts Between Private and Public Enforcement Proceedings?
- Raimundas Moisejevas, The Damages Directive and Consensual Approach to Antitrust Enforcement
- Anzhelika Gerasymenko, Nataliia Mazaraki, Antitrust Damages Actions in Ukraine: Current Situation and Perspectives
- Zurab Gvelesiani, Georgia’s First Steps in Competition Law Enforcement: The Role and Perspectives of the Private Enforcement Mechanism
- Rimantas Antanas Stanikunas, Arunas Burinskas, The Interaction of Public and Private Enforcement of Competition Law in Lithuania
- Ondrej Blažo, Directive on Antitrust Damages Actions and Current Changes of Slovak Competition and Civil Law
- Private Enforcement of Competition Law. Key Lessons from Recent International Developments. London, 5–6 March 2015.
Reported by Emilia Wardęga
- Abuse Regulation in Competition Law: Past, Present and Future. 10th Annual ASCOLA. Tokyo, 21–23 May 2015.
Reported by Krzysztof Rokita
- International Conference on the Harmonisation of Private Antitrust Enforcement: A Central and Eastern European Perspective. Supraśl, 2–4 July 2015.
Reported by Paulina Korycińska-Rządca
- 2nd International PhD Students Seminar. Competition Law in Portugal and Poland. Białystok, 1 July 2015.
Reported by Teresa Kaczyńska
- The First Polish Competition Law Congress. Warsaw, 13–15 April 2015.
Reported by Dariusz Aziewicz, Agnieszka Jabłonowska, Teresa Kaczyńska, Aleksandra Kłoczko, Katarzyna Skowrońska, Ilona Szwedziak-Bork, Bartosz Targański
- CARS Activity Report 2013–2014.
Reported by Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka, Tadeusz Skoczny
- Reviewers of YARS in 2015
- Articles in YARS 2008–2015