Vol. 2015, 8(11)
- Prof. Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka, Editorial foreword
- Invitation to the International Conference on the Harmonisation of Private Antitrust Enforcement: A Central and Eastern European Perspective, Supraśl (Poland), 2–4 July 2015
- Zurab Gvelesiani, Need for Competition Law – Discussing the Case of Georgia
- Raimundas Moisejevas, Development of Private Enforcement of Competition Law in Lithuania
- Maciej Gac, Individuals and the Enforcement of Competition Law – Recent Development of the Private Enforcement Doctrine in Polish and European Antitrust Law
- Marcin Kulesza, Leniency – the Polish Programme and the ‘Semi-formal’ Harmonisation in the EU by the European Competition Network
- Orhan M. Çeku, Competition Law in Kosovo: Problems and Challenges
- Ermal Nazifi, Petrina Broka, Review of Ten Years of Albanian Competition Law Developments
- Ewa M. Kwiatkowska, Economic Determinants of Regulatory Decisions in the Polish Telecommunications Sector
- Tadeusz Skoczny, 2014 Amendment of the Polish Competition and Consumers Protection Act 2007
- Petra Joanna Pipková, Ivo Šimeček, New Procedural Notices of the Czech Office for the Protection of Competition: Leniency, Settlement, and Alternative Problem Resolution
- Raimundas Moisejevas, Monika Dapkutė, Competition Policy Developments in Lithuania in 2013
- Solomon Menabdishvili, Recent Developments in the Competition Law of Georgia. Changes Resulting from the Association Agreement
- Hanna Stakheyeva, Protection of Legal Professional Privilege in the European Union, Turkey and Ukraine
- Alexandr Svetlicinii, The objectives of competition law and the effective conduct of the infringement proceedings: Judgments of the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina in BH Telecom and Telekomunikacije RS.
Case comment to the Judgments of the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina No. S1 3 U 003765 10 U of 24 April 2013 (BH Telecom) and No. S1 3 U 007875 11 U of 10 October 2013 (Telekomunikacije RS)
- Silvia Sramelova, Ondrej Blazo, The First Bid Rigging Case in Slovakia After Years of Judicial Disputes
- Dariusz Aziewicz, Due Process Rights in Polish Antitrust Proceedings.
Case comment to the Judgment of the Polish Supreme Court of 3 October 2013 – PKP Cargo S.A. v. President of the Office of Competition and Consumers Protection (Ref. No. III SK 67/12)
- Małgorzata Sieradzka, A Departure from a Formalistic Approach in the Assessment of Restrictive Vertical Agreements in Favour of a More Economics-Based Approach?
Case Comment to the Supreme Court Judgment of 15 May 2014 (Ref. No. III SK 44/13).
- Małgorzata Król-Bogomilska, Zwalczanie karteli w prawie antymonopolowym i karnym [Combating cartels in antitrust and criminal law], Warszawa 2013, 511 p.
Reviewed by AGATA JURKOWSKA-GOMUŁKA
- Kseniya Smyrnova, Pravove regulyuvannya konkurencii v Evropeis’komu Soyuzi: teoriya i praktuka [Legal Regulation of Competition in European Union: theory and practice], Odessa 2015, 432 p.
Reviewed by KOROTKYI TYMUR
- Kseniya Smyrnova, EU Competition Law, Odesa 2013, 144 p.
Reviewed by ROMAN PETROV
- The Milestones of Law in the Area of Central Europe 2014. Casta-Papernicka (Slovakia), 27–29 March 2014
Reported by MACIEJ GAC
- BIBLIOGRAPHY 2013 & 2014
(Poland and selected CEE & Balkan countries: Estonia, Lithuania, Serbia, Slovakia)
- REVIEWERS OF YARS IN 2013 AND 2014
- ARTICLES IN YARS 2008–2014