Vol. 2012, 5(6)
- Krystyna Kowalik-Bańczyk, Editorial foreword
- Małgorzata Król-Bogomilska, Standards of Entrepreneur Rights in Competition Proceedings – a Matter of Administrative or Criminal Law?
- Anna Błachnio-Parzych, The Nature of Responsibility of an Undertaking in Antitrust Proceedings and the Concept of ‘Criminal Charge’ in the Jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights
- Aleksander Stawicki, Competence of Common Courts in Poland in Competition Matters
- Rafał Stankiewicz, The Scope of Application of the Provisions of the Administrative Procedure Code in Competition Enforcement Proceedings
- Maciej Bernatt, Can the Right To Be Heard Be Respected without Access to Information about the Proceedings? Deficiencies of National Competition Procedure
- Przemysław Kamil Rosiak, The ne bis in idem Principle in Proceedings Related to Anti-Competitive Agreements in EU Competition Law
- Mateusz Błachucki, Sonia Jóźwiak, Exchange of Information and Evidence between Competition Authorities and Entrepreneurs’ Rights
- Inga Kawka, Rights of an Undertaking in Proceedings Regarding Commitment Decisions under Article 9 of Regulation No. 1/2003
- Bartosz Turno, Agata Zawłocka-Turno, Legal Professional Privilege and the Privilege Against Self-Incrimination in EU Competition Law after the Lisbon Treaty – Is It Time for a Substantial Change?
- Krystyna Kowalik-Bańczyk, Procedural Autonomy of Member States and the EU Rights of Defence in Antitrust Proceedings
- Mariusz Baran, Adam Doniec, EU Courts’ Jurisdiction over and Review of Decisions Imposing Fines in EU Competition Law
- Jan Szczodrowski, Standard of Judicial Review of Merger Decisions Concerning Oligopolistic Markets
- Concurrence of wills – a necessary ingredient of an agreement restricting competition.
Case comment to the judgment of Court of Competition and Consumer Protection of 8 February 2011 – ZST Gamrat S.A. v President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (Ref. No. XVII Ama 16/10)
Commented by Monika A. Górska
- The EMPiK and Merlin concentration prohibition: Would the European Commission reach a similar verdict?
Case comment to the decision of the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection of 3 February 2011 – Merlin.pl S.A. and NFI EMPiK Media & Fashion S.A (DKK-12/2011)
Commented by Mateusz Radomyski
- Maciej Bernatt Sprawiedliwość proceduralna w postępowaniu przed organem ochrony konkurencji [Procedural fairness in the proceedings before the competition authority], Wydawnictwo Naukowe Wydziału Zarządzania, Warszawa 2011, 373 p.
Reviewed by Marek Krzysztof Kolasiński