YARS® Vol. 2011, 4(5)
- Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka, Editorial foreword
- Anna Fornalczyk, Competition Protection and Philip Kotler’s Strategic Recommendations
- Antoni Bolecki, Polish Antitrust Experience with Hub-and-Spoke Conspiracies
- Maciej Bernatt, The Powers of Inspection of Polish Competition Authority. The Question of Proportionality
- Konrad Stolarski, Fines for Failure to Cooperate within Antitrust Proceedings – the Ultimate Weapon for Antitrust Authorities?
- Łukasz Grzejdziak, Mr Hoefner, Mr Elser, Please Welcome to Poland. Some Comments on the Polish Healthcare System Reform from the Perspective of State Aid Law
- Marlena Wach, Polish Telecom Regulator’s Decisions Regarding Mobile Termination Rates and the Standpoint of the European Commission
- Michał Wolański, Estimation of Losses Due to the Existence of Monopolies in Urban Bus Transport in Poland
- Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka, Polish Antitrust Legislation and Case Law Review 2010
- Kamil Kosmala, 2010 Legislative Developments in Telecommunications
- Filip Elżanowski, 2010 Amendments to the Polish Energy Law
- Katarzyna Bożekowska-Zawisza, Legislative Developments in Rail Transport in 2010
- Filip Czernicki, Legislative Developments in the Aviation Sector in 2010
- Monika Krakała-Zielińska, Legislative Developments and Decisional Practice in the Postal Sector in 2009 and 2010
- Is making the conclusion of contracts for the provision of broadband internet access service conditional upon the conclusion of a contract for telephone services prohibited?
Case comment to the preliminary ruling of the Court of Justice of 11 March 2010 – Telekomunikacja Polska SA v President of Office of Electronic Communications (Case C-522/08)
Commented by Anna Pisarkiewicz
- The regulation of number porting services in the EU: Are the principles set out by the ECJ in the recent PTC decision reconcilable with the practical consequences of the earlier Mobistar judgment?
Case comment to the preliminary ruling of the Court of Justice of 1 July 2010 – Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa v President of Office of Electronic Communications (Case C-99/09)
Commented by Cathal Flynn
- Freedom of competition or environmental safety – what should a municipality prioritize?
Case comment to the judgment of the Supreme Court of 3 March 2010 – Katowice Commune (Ref. No. III SK 37/09)
Commented by Bartosz Targański
- Intersection between the scopes of activities of two regulators – shall prior actions taken by one regulator, in particular the President of the Office of Electronic Communications, exclude the ability to intervene by the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection?
Case comment to the judgment of the Supreme Court of 17 March 2010 – Telekomunikacja Polska S.A. (Ref. No. III SK 41/09)
Commented by Szymon Syp
- More economic approach to exclusivity agreements: how does it work in practice?
Case comment to the judgment of the Court of Appeals in Warsaw of 25 February 2010 – Lesaffre Polska (Ref. No. VI ACa 61/09)
Commented by Małgorzata Modzelewska De Raad
- The very relevant market.
Case comment to the judgment of the Court of Appeals in Warsaw of 22 April 2010 – Interchange fee (Ref. No. VI ACa 607/09)
Commented by Katarzyna Tosza
- Simple procedural infraction or a serious obstruction of antitrust proceedings – fines in the region of 30-million EURO justified?
Case comment to the decisions of the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection of 4 November 2010 Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa Sp. z o.o. (DOK-9/2010) and of 24 February 2011 – Polkomtel SA (DOK-1/2011)
Commented by Małgorzata Kozak
- Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka, Tadeusz Skoczny Wspólne reguły konkurencji Unii Europejskiej [Common European Union competition rules], Instytut Wydawniczy EuroPrawo, Warszawa 2010, 431 p.
Reviewed by Anna Mokrysz-Olszyńska
- Sławomir Dudzik Współpraca Komisji Europejskiej z organami ochrony konkurencji w sprawach kontroli koncentracji przedsiębiorstw [Co-operation of the European Commission and national competition authorities in cases of control of concentration], Wolters Kluwer Polska – OFICYNA, Warszawa 2010, 400 p.
Reviewed by Marek K. Kolasiński
- Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka (ed.) Orzecznictwo sądów wspólnotowych w sprawach konkurencji w latach 2004-2009 [Jurisprudence of the European Community Courts in competition matters in years 2004–2009], Wolters Kluwer, Warszawa 2010, 388 p.
Reviewed by Marlena Kadej-Barwik
- Małgorzata Kozak, New Amendments Introduced to the European Union Competition Law Due to the Expiration of Block Exemption Regulations. Conference CONTENTS 5 YEARBOOK OF ANTITRUST AND REGULATORY STUDIES at Łazarski University
- Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka, CARS Activity Report 2010
- Pola Karolczyk, Conditional merger approvals in Polish legislation and decision-making practice. CARS Open PhD Seminar Report.
- Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka, Anna Warzybok, Bibliography 2010
- Entire Volume