Vol. 2011, 4(4)
- Bartłomiej Nowak, Tadeusz Skoczny, From the Editors
- Mariusz Swora, Smart Grids after the Third Liberalization Package: Current Developments and Future Challenges for Regulatory Policy in the Electricity Sector
- Krzysztof Żmijewski, Maciej M. Sokołowski, The Main Frameworks of the National Programme for the Reduction of Emissions: Towards the National Programme for Low-Emission Economic Development. The Public Board’s Role
- Bartłomiej Nowak, Paweł Grzejszczak, Poland’s Energy Security in the Context of the EU’s Common Energy Policy. The Case of the Gas Sector
- Maria Mordwa, The Obligation of Strategic Gas Storage Introduced in Poland as an Example of a Public Service Obligation Relating to Supply Security: A Question of Compliance with European Law
- Janusz Lewandowski, Cutting Emissions in the Energy Sector: a Technological and Regulatory Perspective
- Marcin Stoczkiewicz, The Emission Trading Scheme in Polish Law. Selected Problems Related to the Scope of Derogation from the General Rule for Auctioning in Poland
- Aleksander Stawicki, The Autonomy of Sector-Specific Regulation – Is It Still Worth Protecting? Further Thoughts on the Parallel Application of Competition Law and Regulatory Instruments
- Filip M. Elżanowski, The Duties of the President of the Polish Energy Regulatory Office in the Context of the Implementing the Third Energy Package
- Marzena Czarnecka, Tomasz Ogłódek, The Energy Tariff System and Development of Competition in the Scope of Polish Energy Law
- Tadeusz Skoczny, Consolidation of the Polish Electricity Sector. The Merger Law Perspective
- Andrzej T. Szablewski, The Need for Revaluation of the Model Structure for Electricity Liberalization
- Which authority is competent to decide when a power company is abusing monopolistic power: the President of the UOKiK or the President of the URE?
Case comment to the judgement of the Supreme Court of April 2, 2009 – ENION S.A.
Commented by Aleksander Maziarz
- Are the rights and obligations arising from a license transferable under Article 40 of the Privatization and Commercialization Act?
Case comment to the judgement of the Supreme Court of November 20, 2008 (Ref. No. III SK 13/08)
Commented by Ilona Bankiewicz and Urszula Antonowicz
- Bożena Borkowska Regulacja monopolu naturalnego w teorii i praktyce [Regulation of a natural monopoly in theory and practice], Wydawnictwo Wrocławskiego Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego, [Publishing House of the Wroclaw University of Economics], Wroclaw 2009, 229 pp.
Reviewed by Anna Fornalczyk