YARS® Vol. 2008, 1(1)
- Tadeusz Skoczny, Editorial foreword
- Ian S. Forrester, QC, Anthony Dawes, Parallel Trade in Prescription Medicines in the European Union: The Age of Reason?
- Dawid Miąsik, Controlled Chaos with Consumer Welfare as the Winner – a Study of the Goals of Polish Antitrust Law
- Agata Jurkowska, Antitrust Private Enforcement – Case of Poland
- Sławomir Dudzik, Enforceability of Regulatory Decisions and Protection of Rights of Telecommunications Undertakings
- Stanisław Piątek, Investment and Regulation in Telecommunications
- Krystyna Bobińska, The Defense of Monopoly as a Determinant of the Process of Transformation of State-owned Infrastructure Sectors in Poland
- Adrianna Zabłocka, Antitrust and Copyright Collectives – an Economic Analysis
- Krzysztof Kuik, 2007 EC Competition Law and Sector-specific Regulatory Case Law Developments with a Nexus to Poland
- Marek Stefaniuk, 2007 Antitrust and Regulatory Developments inLegislation in Poland
- The legal status of an undertaking – should local governments be treated more favourably in relation to the penalties for breaching Polish antitrust law?
Case comment to the judgment of the Supreme Court of 5 January 2007 – City Ostrołęka (Ref. No. III SK 16/06)
Commented by Maciej Bernatt
- When will the imposition of the requirement to co-finance the construction of necessary facilities constitute an abuse of a dominant position?
Case comment to the judgment of the Supreme Court of 5 January 2007 – Kolej Gondolowa (Ref. No. III SK 17/06)
Commented by Konrad Kohutek
- The legal status of foreign undertakings – could undertakings with a registered seat abroad be regarded as undertakings entitled to file a request for the institution of antimonopoly proceedings under Polish antitrust law?
Case comments to the judgment of the Supreme Court of 10 May 2007 – Netherlands Antilles (Ref. No. III SK 24/06)
Commented by Rajmund Molski
- Does a selection of contractors in a public tender constitute an infringement of a prohibition of competition restricting agreements?
Case comment to the judgment of the Supreme Court of 25 April 2007 – STALEXPORT – TRANSROUTE (Ref. No. III SK 3/07)
Commented by Rafał Poździk
- The economic approach in Polish courts: permitted agency agreements or prohibited price fixing?
Case comment to the judgment of the Appeal Court in Warsaw of 13 February 2007 – Roche and Hand-Prod (Ref. No. VI AcA 819/06)
Commented by Marcin Kolasiński
- What does an obligation to purchase “green energy” mean?
Case comment to the judgment of the Supreme Court of 5 July 2007 – Green energy (Ref. No. III SK 13/07)
Commented by Filip Elżanowski
- What is the link between Article 6 Section 3a of the Energy Law Act and Article 490 of the Civil Code regarding the right of a grid operator to suspend the supply of electricity?
Case comment to the judgment of the Supreme Court Judgment of 5 June 2007 – GZE (Ref No. III SK 11/07)
Commented by Michał Będkowski-Kozioł
- A courier service as a postal universal service – can a court asses the correctness of a legal qualification of a service of a courier company that was not contested by the company in an earlier decision taken by the postal regulator?
Case comment to the judgment of the Supreme Court of 25 April 2007 – Courier services (Ref. No. III SK 2/07)
Commented by Agata Jurkowska
- Should a fee for mobile phone number portability be determined solely by subscriber preferences?
Comments to the judgments of the Court of Competition and Consumers Protection of 8 January 2007 (Ref. No. XVII AmT 29/06) and 6 March 2007 (Ref. No. XVII AmT 33/06) – Portability fee
Commented by Marlena Wach
- How to determine a price of wholesale line rental?
Case comment to the judgment of the Court of the Competition and Consumer Protection of 10 December 2007 – Tele2 (Ref. No. XVII AmT 17/07)
Commented by Ewa Joanna Galewska
- Anna Fornalczyk, Biznes a ochrona konkurencji [Business and the protection of competition], Oficyna a Wolters Kluwer business, Warszawa 2007, 220 p.
Reviewed by Krzysztof Obłój
- Tadeusz Skoczny, Agata Jurkowska (eds.), Orzecznictwo sądów wspólnotowych w sprawach konkurencji w latach 1964–2004 [Jurisprudence of the European Community Courts in competition matters in years 1964–2004], Oficyna a Wolters Kluwer business, Warszawa 2007, 920 p.
Reviewed by Krystyna Kowalik-Bańczyk